And, for those of you who are in love on Valentine's Day, from today through Valentine's Day, I'm going to be featuring some of the best country love songs of all-time, so please check back often. With that being said, let's get to the business of breaking up.
P.S. After reviewing, is there a song you think should have been included? What's your favorite breakup song? Country or any other musical genre?
P.S.S. I added one more to the list at the bottom. They're controversial, but you can't deny it's a song that no guy wants to have dedicated to him by his 'girl' on Valentine's Day...
10. 'Best Days of Your Life,' Kellie Pickler (featuring Taylor Swift)
9. 'Here's a Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares),' Travis Tritt
8. 'Bye Bye,' Jo Dee Messina
7. 'You'll Think of Me,' Keith Urban
6. 'Love You,' Jack Ingram
5. 'Kerosene,' Miranda Lambert
4. 'Kiss This,' Aaron Tippin
3. 'Picture to Burn,' Taylor Swift
2. 'How Am I Doin',' Dierks Bentley
1. 'Blame It on Your Heart,' Patty Loveless
Our addition: The Dixie Chicks - Goodbye Earl - Love 'em or hate 'em, you've gotta admit, this is the most ruthless breakup song of them all...
Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video
Follow Us on Twitter
Fan Us on Facebook