Sponsored Links

Friday, February 12, 2010

The 10 Best Country Music Break Up Songs - Just In Case You Want To Be Single Again By Valentine's Day...

Ok. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for love on Valentine's Day. I've been married to my beautiful wife now for nine years, and have no plans of not making it to ten this year.  But, if you're on the other side of the coin, and are ready to break up, TheBoot.com featured their 10 Best Break Up Songs earlier this week, and maybe one of these will give you the inspiration to break those ties and start anew just in time for Valentine's Day.

And, for those of you who are in love on Valentine's Day, from today through Valentine's Day, I'm going to be featuring some of the best country love songs of all-time, so please check back often.  With that being said, let's get to the business of breaking up.

P.S. After reviewing, is there a song you think should have been included? What's your favorite breakup song? Country or any other musical genre?

P.S.S. I added one more to the list at the bottom. They're controversial, but you can't deny it's a song that no guy wants to have dedicated to him by his 'girl' on Valentine's Day...

View all ten songs and videos after the jump.



10. 'Best Days of Your Life,' Kellie Pickler (featuring Taylor Swift)



9. 'Here's a Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares),' Travis Tritt



8. 'Bye Bye,' Jo Dee Messina



7. 'You'll Think of Me,' Keith Urban



6. 'Love You,' Jack Ingram



5. 'Kerosene,' Miranda Lambert



4. 'Kiss This,' Aaron Tippin



3. 'Picture to Burn,' Taylor Swift



2. 'How Am I Doin',' Dierks Bentley



1. 'Blame It on Your Heart,' Patty Loveless



Our addition: The Dixie Chicks - Goodbye Earl - Love 'em or hate 'em, you've gotta admit, this is the most ruthless breakup song of them all...



Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video

Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog interesting and useful. I added your blog to my favorites and i will come to visit again tomorrow. I have a blog about how to get him back after a break up :)

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails