Sponsored Links

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Bucky Covington - It's Good To Be Us

Bucky followed up his top ten smash hit A Different World with his second single called It's Good To Be Us. It hasn't done as well on the charts so far, but it's still climbing the charts. He's got some big shoes to fill since his American Idol alums, Carrie Underwood and Kellie Pickler have become country superstars. Enjoy!

Sign up to be notified via email when a new video has been added!



Country Singles Network - Funny Video of the Day - 80's Rock Videos - Today's Best Rock Videos

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bucky's song "Its Good To Be Us" is still going strong on the charts. Its far from 'peaking'.

J. P. said...

Anonymous, thanks for the head's up. I hope it continues to head up the charts. I was basing the peaking on the fact that it dropped from #30 to #31 on the ACCTop 40 last week. I like the song, so I hope it continues upward. Thanks - J.P.

Anonymous said...

j.p....please..thank you so much for mentioning Bucky's new single..IG2BU...but when you say peaked that usually means it is over for a single..it has only been out 12 weeks. Jason Michael Carrolls lastest hit..hit the top 10 after climbing the charts for 35 weeks..Excuse our sensitivity but as a Bucky fan we are about things like this. Kellie is a fabulous star but her first two singles did not make the Top 10. Her 3rd single is below Bucky's right now. Peaked means no longer on the charts. You might want to rephrase that to is "slowly climbing the charts".

J. P. said...

Anonymous,

Thanks again for your comments. I re-phrased the post. I appreciate the facts behind your comment as well. You are exactly right about songs taking a long time to climb the charts. I've been writing about and following music for quite some time, and it happens all the time. In my haste to add Bucky's new video to the site (I really like the video and song), I didn't do the best job of researching the charts as I should have.

Again, thank you for your comments, and thank you for visiting the site. I hope you like it and will tell some friends. I always welcome comments, criticism and praise.

Have a good one.

J.P.

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails