Sponsored Links

Monday, April 6, 2009

They Said What? Some Great Quotes From the 2009 ACM Awards

Reba McEntire referring to Phelps and Nelson's marijuana troubles: "Michael Phelps and Willie Nelson are teaming up to do an album. ... They're covering The Doobie Brothers."

Blake Shelton on how he handles his nerves on the red carpet: "I'm just drunk right now."

Trace Adkins after admitting that he never thought You're Gonna Miss This would be single, much less a #1 hit: "Glad I'm an idiot."

Taylor Swift in her acceptance speech for Album of the Year for Fearless: "If I talk to you for more than five minutes, I'm probably going to write a song about you."

Brad Paisley glancing over at Little Jimmie Dickens during his acceptance speech for Top Male Vocalist: "You could see we had the baby."

And lastly, the quote by Carrie Underwood after winning Entertainer of the Year that probably made Faith Hill turn beat red, "I feel like I just won American Idol all over again."

Email This 30x30 RSS 30x30 Digg 30x30 Twitter 30x30

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails