Sponsored Links

Monday, May 4, 2009

Myspace Superstar Veronica Ballestrini's Video For Amazing

I was first introduced to Veronica Ballestrini's music on Myspace. I'm really excited for her because her video for Amazing has just debuted on CMT. Veronica's only 17 years old. Since she's probably new to a lot of you, here are Things She Loves courtesy of her Myspace page:

-Softball, I've played since I was 6.
-Quadding! I love riding the trails in Maine.
-Lip gloss :-)
-Jewelry!!! I like the cheap stuff though. Really.
-Bonfires in the summertime
-Sunsets.
-My cell phone. TXTing!
-My dogs named Champ and Bella; they're miniature schnauzers.
-My family and friends.
-Jesus & God
-Listening to music really loud.
-The Caribbean. I love the beach.
-Subway... EAT FRESHHH!
-Keith Urban & Shania Twain.
-Myspace.com :-) yea!
-Shopping... Mhmm typical girl.
-Chicken! I love chicken Parmesan. yum.
-The color green. Any shade.
-People that actually do what they say they will ;-)
-Nice peopleeeee :-)
-Being completely random. Spur of the moments.
-THE BOSTON RED SOX! woot woot.
-The numbers 1, 5 & 7.

I think we'll be seeing more of Veronica. What about you? Enjoy her new video for Amazing!



P.S. If you're on Twitter, you can follow Veronica @VeronicaBal. While you're at it, if you're not following us yet, join us @TodaysCountry. Thanks!

Email This 30x30 RSS 30x30 Digg 30x30 Twitter 30x30

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails