Sponsored Links

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sara Evans Performing Feels Just Like A Love Song Live in Concert

Feels Just Like A Love Song is Sara Evans latest single. It's the first single from her upcoming new album My Place in Heaven due out later this year. Sara has said that the song was written about her life now that she is married to former Alabama football star Jay Barker, and she references it in the chorus:

And when a dream starts coming true
Feels like destiny, like I already knew
Like you were meant for me, and me for you
And it feels like I'm right where I always belonged
It feels just like a love song


It debuted at #59 on the Billboard Hot Country charts a couple of weeks ago. Here's Sara performing the song live at the Outagamie County Fair in Seymour, Wisconsin. Enjoy!



Sara Evans MP3's

Email This 30x30 RSS 30x30 Digg 30x30 Twitter 30x30

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails