Sponsored Links

Friday, October 30, 2009

Granger Smith - Gypsy Rain - Official Music Video

If you're a fan of up-and-coming country artists, I'd recommend you join Twitter.com. I've been introduced to so many new artists this year on Twitter. I either find them myself, or one of my "Twitter friends" sends me a message about a new band. Earlier today, I featured a video from Catherine Britt, whom I found on Twitter last night, and because of that video, I received a message from a friend telling me about Granger Smith. This is a cool song and video. It's called Gypsy Rain. For more about Granger, visit his website at www.grangersmith.com. Enjoy this video. I think you're going to like it.

P.S. If you'd like to follow Granger on Twitter, he's at @GrangerSmith, and if you're not following us yet, join us at @TodaysCountry. Thanks!



If you missed yesterday's videos, here's what you missed:

Taylor Swift Singing Fifteen (Live) With New Boyfriend Looking On
Toby Keith's Moving Tribute To His Friend Wayman Tisdale - Cryin' For Me (Wayman's Song)

Follow Us:

Email This 30x30 RSS 30x30 Digg 30x30 Twitter 30x30

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails