Sponsored Links

Friday, October 30, 2009

Joe Nichols - An Old Friend Of Mine - Official Music Video

Joe Nichols' latest video is for the last track on his latest album Old Things New, which was released this week. The song is called An Old Friend Of Mine, and Joe Nichols' fans are going to love this one. It's a powerful ballad that tugs at your heart from the opening line.

Today I did something
I never thought I’d do
The choice, wasn’t easy
But I had to
All the years together
All those cold lonely nights
I never thought I’d be strong enough
To leave it all behind
Yeah, today I said goodbye
To an old friend of mine.

Well it won’t be easy
But it’s never easy
When you let down
The one you love
There’s someone at home
Who needs me
So I’m givin’ up
She always knew the truth
Never left my side
Man a love like that
Only comes once in a life
So today I said goodbye
To an old friend of mine

My hands were shakin’
And my knees were weak
As I poured my last shot
And I drank my last drink.
And I heard Freedom ring
When that bottle hit the floor
And I just walked away
Not needing any more

Yeah, today I said goodbye
To an old friend of mine.

Yeah, today I said goodbye
To an old friend of mine.




Follow Us:

Email This 30x30 RSS 30x30 Digg 30x30 Twitter 30x30

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails