Sponsored Links

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Watch Luke Bryan's Entire Rhapsody Concert In One Video

My friends at CMT.com went overboard for me today. They put together the video below that contains Luke Bryan's entire Rhapsody concert that he recently recorded. It's one of the best I've seen in a long time, and it's all here for you in one video. The set list includes:

Do I - MP3
We Rode In Trucks - MP3
I'm Just Doing My Thing
Rain Is A Good Thing - MP3
Everytime I See You - MP3
Country Man - MP3


Country Song Lyrics | New Country Songs | More Videos

If you missed yesterday's videos, you missed:

Darryl Worley's Studio 330 Session
A Moving Tribute To John Denver

Follow Us:

Email This 30x30 RSS 30x30 Digg 30x30 Twitter 30x30

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails