Sponsored Links

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Big Kenny - The Quiet Times of a Rock and Roll Farm Boy Video Album

I wish all artists did this. In the three videos below, Big Kenny shares a video album featuring all ten songs from his album The Quiet Times of a Rock and Roll Farm Boy, which dropped today. I'm a huge fan of Kenny's, so this is really cool to me. I think you'll enjoy it as well. Here's the order of the songs:

1. "Wake Up"
2. "Long After I'm Gone"
3. "Be Back Home"
4. "Less Than Whole"
5. "Go Your Own Way"
6. "To Find a Heart"
7. "Happy People"
8. "Drifter"
9. "Free Like Me"
10. "Share the Love"

Enjoy! If you'd like to pick up a copy of this album, Amazon has it on sale right now.







Follow Us:

Email This 30x30 RSS 30x30 Digg 30x30 Twitter 30x30

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails