Sponsored Links

Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Judds To Reunite In 2010 - Live Performance Of Mama He's Crazy

On Friday, the internet was abuzz over news that The Judds might reunite in 2010. They were most recently seen together (see photo below) at the 2010 CMA Awards. Here's what Wynonna had to say, "We are 'in talks,' so there's nothing that's been defined yet," "I just felt it in my spirit. A couple weeks ago I said, 'It's 2010. It's been 25 years. It's take your mother to work year. It just feels like it's the right time; she'll be 64 in January, and I think it's time -- not the whole year, but it's just going to be a way to celebrate her."

Wynonna said she started thinking about reforming the Judds when the two performed at this year's CMA Music Festival in Nashville.

"It was huge," she said. "We sang for 50,000 people and they sang back to us, and it was a holy moment. And on the drive home I thought, 'Y'know, I really appreciate where I've come from and the people do, too, and they love the Judds' music and it hasn't disappeared.' I just thought, 'Y'know, I think it's time.'" To continue reading about The Judds reunion, go to this page on Reuters.com.

For a little taste of The Judds live, check out this live performance from back in 1984. It's their first number one country hit Mama He's Crazy. Enjoy!

P.S. What are your thoughts on them reuniting? Excited? So-So? Who Cares?



Naomi and Wynonna Judd announce award at the 43rd Annual CMA Awards in Nashville

Follow Us:

Email This 30x30 RSS 30x30 Digg 30x30 Twitter 30x30

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails