Sponsored Links

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Phil Vassar's New Video - Everywhere I Go

The most underrated singer in country music, Phil Vassar, is back with another video for the second single from his latest album Traveling Circus. Everywhere I Go is a great song, and it's already at #36 on the Billboard Hot Country charts. If you can't tell, I'm a big fan of Phil Vassar's, and for the life of me, can't understand why he doesn't get more recognition. His first single from Traveling Circus was a fun song called Bobbi With An I, and if you haven't watched the music video for it, you need to check it out. It's pretty entertaining. Enjoy!

Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video



Love Country Christmas Songs? Visit The Best Country Christmas Songs of All-Time.

Follow Us on Twitter

1 comment:

Michele said...

Love this song! I'm gonna pick up this CD tomorrow, I've been waiting for it!

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails