Sponsored Links

Saturday, January 2, 2010

It Happened Today In Country Music - Jake Owen Brings Vern Home

Jan 2, 1957 - A discouraged and overworked Patsy Cline writes to fan club president Treva Miller with thoughts of retirement: "Sometimes I believe if I was out of debt, I'd just stop singing all together. I've never been so sick of singing in my life"

Jan 2, 1998 - Bass player John Rich and Lonestar decide to part company during a band meeting in Nashville. Rich will re-emerge in 2004 as a member of Big & Rich

Jan 2, 2009 - Jamey Johnson makes a surprise appearance at Tootsie's Pier Park in Panama City, Florida

Jan 2, 2009 - Jake Owen adopts Vern (pictured above), an eight-week-old bulldog.

Source: RolandNote.com - The Ultimate Country Music Database!

Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails