Sponsored Links

Friday, January 8, 2010

New Music From John David Kent and The Dumb Angels - My Girl - Official Music Video

John Kent is back and he's gone country. John David Kent and the Dumb Angels' new song is called My Girl. It's a good song, but I think I like the video so much because it features one of my favorite characters from the movie Fletch. Remember this guy?

Anyhow, for those of you who were alternative rock fans in the early 90's, you might recognize John Kent as the drummer/vocalist for the "Sugar Metal" band Radish. While they were never a huge commercial success, they did manage to land this gig on the Weird Al Show (see video below) - I'm sure this is something John thought would never see the light of day again...

Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video





Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails