Sponsored Links

Friday, January 8, 2010

Watch Bomshel's New Video For 19 And Crazy And A Live Intimate Performance From Them As Well

19 and Crazy is the second single from Bomshel's Fight Like A Girl album. The first single, Fight Like A Girl (video), is actually one of my favorite songs from 2009. I think 2010 is going to be a great year for Buf and Kristy. In addition to their official music video below, I also found this great live performance from a listening party over at 93.3 KKNG in Oklahoma City. I'm not sure why the editor of the video didn't edit out the car commercial at the beginning, so I'm sorry for that short delay, but the 'lunch' performance is great. Enjoy!

Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video

19 and Crazy - Official Music Video



19 and Crazy - Live Listening Party



Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails