Sponsored Links

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chris Cagle Releases His First Greatest Hits Album - Watch I Breathe In, I Breathe Out - His 1st Number One Hit

Chris Cagle's first Greatest Hits album was released yesterday. I've been a fan of Chris' for a long time. He's one of those artists who's had a good career, but hasn't received as much recognition as many of his peers with similar pedigrees. He's had five top ten hits on the Billboard Hot Country charts, and one of those, I Breathe In, I Breathe Out featured below, went to number one back in 2001.

One of the songs featured on the album, No Love Songs, is actually one of my favorite songs by any artist.  (Below I Breathe In, I Breathe Out is audio of No Love Songs)  It didn't chart very well, but I love that song.  Here's the track listing for the album:

1. "Hey Y'all" (Cagle, Monty Powell) – 3:53
2. "Country by the Grace of God" (Cagle, Jason M. Greene, Bryan Wayne) – 3:28
3. "What a Beautiful Day" (Cagle, Powell) – 3:45
4. "I Breathe In, I Breathe Out" (Cagle, Jon Robbin) – 4:04
5. "My Life's Been a Country Song" (John Wiggins, Clay Mills) – 3:18
6. "Wal-Mart Parking Lot" (Brett James) – 4:22
7. "I'd Be Lying" (Cagle) – 4:26
8. "My Love Goes On and On" (Cagle, Don Pfrimmer) – 3:02
9. "What Kinda Gone" (Chip Davis, Dave Berg, Candy Cameron) – 3:01
10. "Look at What I've Done" (Cagle, Powell, Anna Wilson) – 4:55
11. "Anywhere but Here" (D. Vincent Williams, Wendell Mobley) – 4:04
12. "Laredo" (Cagle) – 3:49
13. "Miss Me Baby" (Cagle, Monty Powell) – 3:54
14. "No Love Songs" (George Teren, Craig Wiseman) – 3:59
15. "Chicks Dig It" (Cagle, Charlie Crowe) – 3:59

If you'd like to pick up a copy of the album, it's available on sale right now at Amazon.com. Enjoy this look back at Chris' first number one hit.

Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video





Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails