Sponsored Links

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Listen To An Acoustic Version Of All 11 Songs On Sarah Buxton's Debut Album Out Today

I love it when artists do this. Sarah Buxton's self-titled debut album was released today. Her single Outside My Window is currently at #23 on the Billboard Hot Country charts, and it's still climbing. In the video playlist below, you can listen to Sarah and Jedd Hughes perform an acoustic set of all 11 songs on her debut album. After listening to the set, which I thoroughly enjoyed myself, I'm sure you'll want to buy the album. It's available now from my favorite retailer Amazon.com. Enjoy the playlist!

Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video



Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails