Sponsored Links

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Luke Bryan - Rain Is A Good Thing - Official Music Video

Man I love this song by Luke Bryan. Rain is a Good Thing is his latest single. This song reminds me so much of growing up in South Alabama right along the Alabama/Georgia border. My dad was a seed salesman for a number of different seed companies before he retired a few years back. Nothing made him happier than a good thunderstorm in the middle of the summer because it meant his farmers were going to be happy. It may sound corny, but my dad literally used to say to me, "Son, rain's a good thing." Yes it is. Enjoy Luke's new video.

Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video



Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails