Sponsored Links

Monday, March 8, 2010

At Brad Paisley's Request, Here's Video Of Brad Falling Off The Stage Last Week

Brad fell about six feet off the stage during a concert Saturday night at the North Charleston Coliseum. It was the last show of his American Saturday Night tour. He managed to get up and actually wave to the crowd before being taken away to a local area hospital. He was bruised up, but otherwise okay. So, why did I say Brad asked for this video? Because Brad tweeted from the hospital, "Allright, whoever posts the YouTube footage of it gets a meet and greet. I have got to see it. I hit hard. And I mean freaking hard." And, as far as I can tell, this guy, talk2mejjv was the first to post it. Knowing Brad's personality, I'm sure he's watched this a hundred times already...

Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video



Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails