Sponsored Links

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Miley Cyrus Calls Country Music 'Contrived On So Many Levels'

82nd Annual Academy Awards - Arrivals
In a Parade magazine interview, Miley Cyrus has this to say about the country music scene:

"It scares me, that's why. It feels contrived on so many levels. Unless you're wearing a cowboy hat and cowboy boots and singing and whining about your girlfriend or boyfriend leaving you it's not going to sell. I think that's why my dad finally got out of it. You have to wear those cowboy boots and be sweet as pie. It makes me nervous, the politics of it all."
Well, I don't know about you, but I'm not losing any sleep because I won't be hearing any more Miley Cyrus songs on country radio...

Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video

Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails