Sponsored Links

Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Opening Scene Of Raising Arizona - A Little Sunday Morning Humor Break

On our sister site, TheCountryPaparazzi.com, we featured a photo and story about how Carrie Underwood met Mike Fisher on this day two years ago. When I also mentioned that Mike eventually became Carrie's fiance, I started laughing when I wrote the word fiance because it reminded me of Holly Hunter's statement in Raising Arizona, "My fiance left me." If you've never seen Raising Arizona, I strongly recommend you either rent it or buy it today. It's one of my all-time favorite movies. Here's a little taste for you. It's the opening scene from the movie. I hope you enjoy this little comedic break from the music this morning!



Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video

Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails