Sponsored Links

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Matt Kennon's The Call - A Very Powerful Song With A Very Powerful Message

I featured this video a while back when Matt first released the song, but I wanted to feature it again in case you haven't seen/heard it yet. Matt's a local boy from the Conyers, GA area just outside of Atlanta. I heard an interview on the radio a few days ago, and Matt was asked why he came out of the gate with a song with such a serious message. Matt's answer was pretty cool. He basically said this. You never know when you're going to get a shot to make an impression again, so he wanted to come out of the gate with a song that made a statement. I believe he's succeeded.

I love this song. I'm probably biased because I was adopted at birth, and I'm sure my birth mother had to make the same decision the girl in the video did. I'm glad she made the decision she did. Enjoy the video!



Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video

Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Listen to this guy's music. It is from the heart. I bought the CD only a few days ago and it quickly became a favorite. My suggestion is go for the $9. and buy it.

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails