Sponsored Links

Monday, May 24, 2010

Awesome Reba! Watch Reba McEntire Unplugged From CMT

If you're a Reba fan, you're gonna love this post. Below are videos from Reba's Unplugged performance from CMT.com. You'll see Consider Me Gone, Strange, I Keep On Loving You, I Want A Cowboy, Eight Crazy Hours (In the Story of Love) and a cover of Beyonce's If I Were A Boy. So, sit back and allow the queen of country to entertain you for a while!

Muhammad Ali Celebrity Fight Night

(UPI/Art Foxall Photo via Newscom

Watch all the videos after the jump:


Consider Me Gone:



Strange:



I Keep On Loving You:



I Want A Cowboy:



Eight Crazy Hours (In the Story of Love)



Cover Of Beyonce's If I Were A Boy



Download Reba's Entire I Keep On Loving You Album On iTunes

Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video

Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails