Sponsored Links

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Older, Wiser And Now Country Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now - The Country Version (Live)

For those of you who weren't born in the 70's or early 80's, then you might not have a clue who Tiffany is/was. With the exception of some publicity she received a few years back when she decided to pose for Playboy and a couple of top 20 dance hits a few years back, she hasn't had a major hit since her heyday in the late 80's when I Think You're Alone Now and Could've Been both went to number one on the Billboard Hot 100 charts.

A couple of nights ago, she appeared at the Listening Room in Nashville and performed a new country version of her first number one hit I Think We're Alone Now. I'm curious what you think. Honestly, I like it better than the original, but that's probably because I was never a big fan of 80's mall pop music to begin with. Let me know your thoughts. And, for comparison sake, below this video is her 'mall pop' version from 1987. Enjoy!





Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video

Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails