Sponsored Links

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Thompson Square Inviting You To Put Up Your Dukes And 'Let's Fight'

I wasn't familiar with Thompson Square until I saw this video today. In fact, I'd never even heard of them. But, I am very glad I stumbled across the video. I've already downloaded the MP3 from iTunes, and can't enough of the song. Just who are they? Here's how their Myspace profile describes them:

Thompson Square isn’t a real place, exactly. It’s the musical territory staked out by the husband-and-wife duo of Keifer and Shawna Thompson, an exciting and unpredictable area where country meets rock, rough meets smooth and one vagabond heart finds a harmonious common ground with another. It’s the sweet destination where two journeys end and another one begins. “It’s the place where we create our thing, a little fantasyland where we live,” Keifer says. And now the rest of the world is invited to enjoy a nice, long visit."

What you think? Do you like this one as much as us? Enjoy!





Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video

Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails