Sponsored Links

Friday, January 11, 2008

Bret Michaels with Jessica Andrews - All I Ever Needed

I love finding songs that many of you may not have heard before. This song might be one of them. On January 1, 2005, Bret Michaels from the rock band Poison, released a solo country rock album called Freedom of Sound. It's actually a pretty good album. (I'm a little biased because in addition to country music, I'm a huge 80's rock fan as well)

One of the songs from the album was a duet with Jessica Andrews called All I Ever Needed. It didn't quite make it into the Billboard Hot Country Top 40 as it peaked at #45, but nonetheless, that's pretty good for a glam rock icon on the country charts. Enjoy!

Sign up to be notified via email when a new video has been added!



Country Singles Network - Funny Video of the Day - 80's Rock Videos - Today's Best Rock Videos

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails