Sponsored Links

Monday, September 22, 2008

Zac Brown Band Performing Chicken Fried Live At Stone Mountain Park In Georgia

Chicken Fried is the Zac Brown Band's first single to chart on the Billboard Hot Country charts. It's sitting at #24 on the charts this week. Here they are performing the song live on stage during a concert at Stone Mountain Park in Georgia. You'll notice a guy doing a lot of filming during this video because they were shooting the official video for the song during this performance. Enjoy!

Sign up to be notified via email when a new video has been added!



Today's video is brought to you by:
BestTaylorSwiftVideos.com - Showcasing the Best Taylor Swift Videos on the Net!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...great song. Is the rest of their album as good?

J. P. said...

Hey Paul,

I think so, but obviously, I'm a little biased because they're home town boys from here in Atlanta. They're a great band to see live. If they're playing anywhere near you, I recommend you go see them.

J.

Anonymous said...

Unless they're planning a trip to Malta doubt I'll get to see them! Cheers for your reply though. Looking through youtube, it is clear that they do a great gig. Will probably buy they next CD, when that comes out (and provided they ship to Europe)

J. P. said...

Hey Paul,

Well, in looking at their tour dates, they're not quite going to make it your way any time soon. :)

I'm sure you can get the CD shipped your way though.

Thanks for visiting my site. I appreciate it and hope you'll spread the word...

J.

Johnathon Hamilton said...

This is my video. I took this at stone mountain.

J. P. said...

Johnathon,

Great job on this video. You did a fantastic job filming the song.

Thanks,

J.P.

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails