Sponsored Links

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Randy Rogers Band - In My Arms Instead

Our featured cover artist of the week, Joe Beerens brought the Randy Rogers Band to my attention today. I've heard this song on XM Radio a few times over the last few months. It's a really good song, and the lead singer's voice reminds me of a mix between Steve Earle and Gary Allan.

This song is called In My Arms Instead, and it's the first single from their self-titled fourth studio album Randy Rogers Band. It was released as a single back in August, and so far, it's peaked at #52 on the Billboard Hot Country charts. Thanks for the suggestion Joe. And, if you haven't watched Joe's cover of Brad Paisley's Waitin' On A Woman, please give it a look. It's a great cover. Enjoy!

Sign up to be notified via email when a new video has been added!



Forward to a Friend

Greatest Love Songs of All-Time - Funny Video of the Day - Coupon of the Day

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails