Sponsored Links

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Reba McEntire's Official Music Video For Strange

Strange (MP3) debuted at #39 on the Billboard Hot Country charts earlier this year. It's Reba's first single to debut in the top 40 of her career. Currently, it's at #15 on the charts. I have to say that Reba looks fantastic in this video. To me, she looks better at 54 than she did at 34. I hope Strange keeps moving up the charts because this is a great song. Keep calling your local radio stations and requesting the song. Let's help push it to the top. Enjoy!



Email This 30x30 RSS 30x30 Digg 30x30 Twitter 30x30

1 comment:

Flip Chick said...

I'm loving this video! Fun and sexy! Reba is just gorgeous and she has a lot of great expressions in the vid.

I can see how some people think she looks better now. Not everyone loved the fashions and/or big hair from 15 years ago. Personally, I think she has looked good at every age. :)

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails