Sponsored Links

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Legendary Patsy Cline Performing I Fall To Pieces (Live)

Today is the legendary Patsy Cline's birthday. Patsy was born on September 8, 1932, and tragically, died in a plane crash at the young age of 30 on March 5, 1963. I Fall To Pieces was Patsy's first number one country single. Lately, Patsy was brought to the attention of a lot of country fans because of this line in Darius Rucker's number one hit Alright from a few weeks back:

"Don't need no five star reservations
I've got spaghetti and a cheap bottle of wine
Don't need no concert in the city
I've got a stereo and the best of Patsy Cline
Ain't got no caviar no Dom Perignon
But as far as I can see, I've got everything I want"



Patsy Cline MP3's

Email This 30x30 RSS 30x30 Digg 30x30 Twitter 30x30

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails