Sponsored Links

Thursday, November 19, 2009

PBS Fast Focus Short Featuring Steve Earle

I've seen some of FastFocusTV.com's shorts on PBS before, but I had never seen this one on Steve Earle until I found it today. This is an interesting clip because it was filmed in 1986 when Earle was enjoying the tremendous success of his Guitar Town album, but was just about to enter the worst years of his life in regards to his drug addiction. It's chilling in the video to hear him talk about finding balance in his life. His music and voice though are incredible. I completely wore out my Guitar Town cassette. (Literally... the tape was shredded from fast forwarding and rewinding Guitar Town and Someday, my two favorites from the album)

If you don't own Guitar Town, I highly recommend you pick up a copy. It's that good. You probably want to get the CD now though, rather than the cassette. :)



Follow Us:

Email This 30x30 RSS 30x30 Digg 30x30 Twitter 30x30

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails