Sponsored Links

Monday, December 7, 2009

Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You (Live From London)

If you watched Carrie Underwood's Christmas special tonight, you saw Carrie and Dolly perform her hit I Will Always Love You. While I wait for the video to become available online, I thought I'd take a look at Dolly's latest video of the song. This is from her latest DVD, Dolly, Live From London, which hit stores last month. Enjoy a little Dolly before you head to bed tonight!
**Update 12/9/09 - Here's Carrie and Dolly's incredible live performance on Carrie's Holiday Special!**

Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video



Love Country Christmas Songs? Visit The Best Country Christmas Songs of All-Time.

Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails