Sponsored Links

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gretchen Wilson's Complete Unplugged At Studio 330 Performance

Gretchen Wilson's new album I Got Your Country Right Here is due out sometime in 2010. The first single from the album is the catchy Work Hard, Play Harder, a song co-written by Gretchen, John Rich and Vicky McGehee. The three of them teamed up together to write Gretchen's 2005 hit song All Jacked Up. Work Hard, Play Harder hasn't exactly lit up the charts yet. It debuted at #56 in mid-November, and as of today, it's at #55. However, in my opinion, this is the right kind of song for Gretchen's fan base. I hope it continues to climb the charts, and she's able to reclaim her position as one of country music's leading female singers. It's ironic because Gretchen truly is "country", whereas many of today's top female country stars aren't exactly down home gals. I'm not complaining though. I like the mixture in today's country music landscape.  In my opinion, there's room at the top for the all...

The following videos are from Gretchen's recent Unplugged at Studio 330 session courtesy of CMT.com. Enjoy!

Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video

Work Hard, Play Harder



I Got Your Country Right Here



The Earrings Song



When I Think About Cheatin'



Insight Into Gretchen Wilson



Love Country Christmas Songs? Visit The Best Country Christmas Songs of All-Time.

Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails