Sponsored Links

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Amazing Cover Of Heart's Barracuda From Gretchen Wilson And Alice In Chains

Before you say anything, I know... I know... this isn't a country song. However, after adding Gretchen Wilson's Unplugged at Studio 330 session this morning, a friend emailed me this video of Gretchen teaming up with Nancy Wilson and Alice in Chains on Heart's Barracuda, and I was blown away. This is one of the best covers of this song I've ever heard. Gretchen nails the vocals. Even though it's not country, it was too good not to feature. If you like a little southern rock with your country, then you'll love this one. Enjoy!

P.S. Don't forget to show some love to Gretchen by downloading the MP3 of Work Hard, Player Harder.

Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video



Love Country Christmas Songs? Visit The Best Country Christmas Songs of All-Time.

Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails