Sponsored Links

Monday, December 21, 2009

Trace Adkins' Performing Ala Freakin' Bama Live In Concert

With Alabama about to play Texas in the national championship game in a few weeks, Trace Adkins' upcoming single Ala Freakin' Bama couldn't come at a better time. I'm actually on vacation for the holidays already, and my father and I were installing a new tile backsplash in my kitchen when this song came on the radio today. 
 
Neither my dad nor I had heard the song before, but since I'm originally from Alabama, and my dad and mom still live in Dothan, Alabama, we both found ourselves singing along to this song by the end. Needless to say, I found myself still singing the chorus to this song long after it was over. Trace hasn't released a music video for the song yet, but here he is performing it live in concert a few nights ago. Enjoy!

Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video



Love Country Christmas Songs? Visit The Best Country Christmas Songs of All-Time.

Join the Today's Best Country Music Videos Blog Group on Facebook

Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails