Sponsored Links

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Zac Brown Band's New Video For Highway 20 Ride

The first time I listened to Zac Brown Band's album The Foundation, Highway 20 Ride was immediately my favorite song on the album. I wasn't sure if they were going to release it as a single, but I'm so pleased they did. It's a fantastic song, and I hope it does as well on the charts as their first three singles (Chicken Fried went to #1, Whatever It Is went to #2 and Toes went to #1). It's currently at #27 on the country charts. Enjoy!

Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video



Love Country Christmas Songs? Visit The Best Country Christmas Songs of All-Time.

Join the Today's Best Country Music Videos Blog Group on Facebook

Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails