Sponsored Links

Monday, January 18, 2010

Easton Corbin Performing An Acoustic Version Of I'm A Little More Country Than That (Live)

Let me ask you a question. The first time you heard this song on the radio, how many of you thought it was George Strait? I have to admit, I did. The first time I heard it, I didn't catch the beginning, and only heard the chorus, and I thought it was George for sure. George Strait's not a bad person to be confused with, that's for sure. Anyhow, here's Easton performing an acoustic version of the song live. Enjoy!

P.S. If you haven't seen the official music video yet, you can watch it here.

Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video



Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought it was George too lol

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails