Sponsored Links

Monday, January 18, 2010

New Music - Bridgette Tatum - (I Like My) Cowboys Dirty - Official Music Video

Here's some one you need to keep an eye out for. Her name is Bridgette Tatum, and her debut single is called (I Like My) Cowboys Dirty. Here is why Roughstock.com says we should care about Bridgette:

Bridgette Tatum’s debut single “(I Like My) Cowboy’s Dirty” is about to be released to radio (it’s been on our radar since last summer) and while it recalls Gretchen Wilson, the rest of Bridgette’s debut album Sex, Church & Chicken can recall Wanda Jackson’s classic rockabilly as much as any other grooves and styles she hints at over the course of the record. One track to look out for on the record is the stunning “Johnny Cash’s Ashes.” Bridgette co-produced the album with singer songwriter Danny Myrick. Look for a late spring/early summer release for the record.

If you like this one, you can pick up the MP3 at Amazon right now. Enjoy!

Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video



Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

1 comment:

michelle Fiddler said...

Thanks for promoting Bridgette! I handle marketing for her and wanted to thank you for featuring the video on your site.

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails