Sponsored Links

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Music From Sammy Kershaw - Better Than I Used To Be

It's been twelve years since Sammy Kershaw had a top ten country single. That song, Love Of My Life, peaked at #2 on the Billboard Hot Country charts way back in 1998. Since then, Sammy's went through multiple record labels, a divorce from Lorrie Morgan and a bankruptcy. Through it all, Sammy's continued to tour and record, and he's back with a new single called Better Than I Used To Be. It's probably not going to chart within the top 40, but I think it's a pretty good song. What do you think?



Here's a look back at Sammy's video for Love Of My Life:



Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video

Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails