Sponsored Links

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Reba McEntire Gets Back To The Basics (And Her Cowboy Boots...)

Reba, pictured here with her sitcom 'family' is one of the biggest stars to ever grace a country stage, but she insists on being labeled as a plain ole' country gal. In this article from Lonokenews.net, Reba explains it this way:

"It’s real life with me. I am not the glamorous person people may think I am. People who know me know I’m not. I’m the same person I was growing up in Southeastern Oklahoma. One of the reasons my music has lasted as long as it has is because I am a person that they can relate to and my music is what they can relate to."

Later in the article, Reba also gets real when it comes to her look:
"I like what I’m wearing and how I’m wearing my hair," she said. "I wear my cowboy boots and they are more me than any other look I’ve ever had in my 33-year career. Everything that we’re doing now is more Reba than it was in the past. The things I did in the past were things I wanted to do to entertain me. After getting to do movies and TV, I realized the real me was just the simple Reba."

And that's what we all love about Reba. She's Reba and that's all we want her to be. If you'd like to read the entire article, go to this page on Lonokenews.net.

Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video

Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails