Sponsored Links

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kenny Chesney Tells Oprah He 'Panicked' After Marrying Renee Zellweger

ABC's Good Morning America Presents Kenny Chesney In Concert
Kenny was on with Oprah on Friday, and for the first time, he revealed the reason why his marriage to Renee Zellweger only lasted four months. According to Kenny:

“I panicked,” he explained. “I look at my life as a box. … So everything that I put in — learn how to play guitar, put that in the box. The friends I made. I put that in the box, and my career grew. That box built grew into this wonderful house… And you protect everything and all the relationships and all the people that helped you build that house.”

However, the country star said his brief marriage didn’t make its way into the box.

“It was out of the box. Oh my God, but it’s tough. It really is tough,” Chesney said. “And she’s a sweet soul, no doubt about it, but I just wasn’t ready…. This is the first time I’ve actually talked about it, but that’s what happened.”

For more about Kenny's appearance on Oprah as well as who he's dating now, go to this page on MSNBC.com.

Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video

Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails