Sponsored Links

Monday, May 3, 2010

Donna Fargo - Happiest Girl In The Whole U.S.A. - Dedicated To All Our Tennessee Friends

While my car was getting pelted by rain this morning heading into work here in Atlanta, I stumbled across a new radio station here in Atlanta called 96.7 The Legend (If you love classic country, you'll love this station if you're here in the Atlanta area). The first song I heard was Donna Fargo's Happiest Girl In The Whole U.S.A. I thought about my friends up in Tennessee who've been burdened with horrendous weather over the last few days, and I thought this song might bring a smile to your face as you wake up this morning. It'll be over soon and the sun will shine again. Wherever you are this morning, I hope you have a great day!



Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video

Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails