Sponsored Links

Monday, May 19, 2008

Keith Urban Performs Tu Companía at the 2008 ACM Awards

Keith Urban mingled with the crowd during his performance of Tu Compania last night at the 2008 ACM Awards. Keith and his band went down on the ground floor and sang their song among the fans with Sarah Buxton behind him providing a beat box sound during the entire song. It was pretty cool. Enjoy!

Buy tickets to an upcoming Keith Urban concert

Sign up to be notified via email when a new video has been added!



Watch more videos from Keith Urban and from the 2008 ACM Awards

Carrie Underwood Videos - Funny Video of the Day - 80's Rock Videos - Great Love Songs

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought Keith Urban's performance was the best part of the show! I also think it's too bad he didn't win Entertainer of the Year.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the previous poster.....Keith Urban always has a great performance and should have been EOTY!! I'm so tired of Kenny Chesney and that goofy cowboy hat of his!

Anonymous said...

I agree too...Kenny sounds like he has a never-ending cold...good songs, bad voice...

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone. Keith and Sara knocked it out of the park.

Anonymous said...

I love this. Why hasn't this been released to be shown on CMT or GMAC?

J. P. said...

I'm with you. I definitely think Keith should have released this as an official video from the show. It was a fantastic performance.

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails