Sponsored Links

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Alan Jackson Covering Alabama's 'My Home's In Alabama'

Today is an important day in history for Alabama. On this day back in 1980, RCA released Alabama's My Home's In Alabama album, which was the band's third album, but first to place on the Country album charts. The album would produce three top 20 country hits including two number ones (Tennessee River and Why Lady Why). My favorite song from the album was the title track My Home's In Alabama. It peaked at #17 on the charts. To honor the anniversary of the release of this great album, here's Alan Jackson covering My Home's In Alabama. Enjoy!



Subscribe to our RSS Feed - Never Miss Another Video

Follow Us on Twitter

Fan Us on Facebook

No comments:

Sponsored Sites

Related Posts with Thumbnails